Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday September 28th
Tell me about your Homecoming weekend! If you didn't participate in the Homecoming festivities, what did you do? Share pics!

My group's shoes For Homecoming.

Audrey/Parade

This homecoming weekend I was in the parade and I went to homecoming! It was very fun! I spent the night dancing and enjoying myself. First my group went to On The Border to eat. We took pictures and it was fun being with them. After that we rode in Audrey dad's car and we were laughing because Lauren was falling (laughing emoji). After that I realized that I forgot my student ID so I was scared cause I thought that I wasn't gonna be able to come in. But I did. After that we just danced, but it all went downhill because a guy dislocated his knee so we all went home. And then the rest I just slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment