Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday November 3rd
Tell me about your weekend. Give me details and photos!

This weekend I went trick or treating with a friend, Mansi. I was a Flapper and she was a (and I quote) "I'm pajama girl!" and she was making me laugh. We went in her neighborhood and then during that time we met these so called Freshman from St. James and they followed us around so we were laughing the whole time is was just hilarious. After that they offered us some hot apple cider which I didn't take because I didn't like that they followed us and lied and said they were Freshman which we knew they weren't because their voices were WAY too high to be in hs. After almost making my hands break off from the cold I went to my sisters friends house and watched Netflix, then after that my mom took me and my sister to McDonalds and then we went home. Pretty much my weekend was pretty fun. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment