Monday, November 24, 2014

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you have any traditions? Go in to detail about your plans for the 5 day weekend.

This Thanksgiving weekend I am going to make pies and cakes. this is just usually with my mom, grandma, sisters, brother and my step-dad. On Wednesday we will make all the food with my family (its usually my step-dad making all the food). On Thursday we will eat and tell the family at the table what we are thankful for. Friday, my family usually finds Christmas decorations and a tree so we can setup on Saturday. We usually discuss what colors of this year. This year we are doing red lights. Also on Saturday we sorta go around and gift shop because we don't like black Friday because its way too much going on. Sunday we usually just eat leftovers from Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment